Monday, April 11, 2011

A beautiful I want to live in - Chio Jia Le (9)


Honestly, I’m fascinated by colourful, shiny, visually appealing things. Just leave me at a jewelry shop and I would stay there gazing for an hour or so. The place in the picture above has an Aurora Borealis which is visible from a makeshift house with snow covering its outside. When I first saw this picture, I was captivated by the effects an Aurora Borealis can make. It gives me an illusion that the colours/light reflections are touchable and makes me want to fly. I would love to stay there as I risk having a ‘heart attack’ everytime I look up in the sky at night and see such a beautiful sight. It’s a pity Singapore does not have literally anything in this picture, such as snow. However, I count my blessings and I’m really grateful for what I have, where I live and the people who care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment